Pickling is our most popular class. And now you can learn online and in your own kitchen.
She will share with you her three favourite pickling recipes: Bread and Butter Cucumber Pickles, Pickled Baby Beetroots and Sweet Pickled Pears to explain the process and foundations of pickling.
You will learn everything from how to select the best produce to the importance of the type of vinegar and salt you use. Alex will also cover all the food safety and equipment requirements so you can store your pickles for the seasons ahead.
Plus, you’ll learn interesting Cornersmith-style flavour combinations and the best ways to add pickles into your everyday cooking.
3 x Step by step video recipes led by Alex
2 x Essential steps videos led by Alex
1 x Handbook full of all the essential information and recipe cards
1 x Pickling chart (the best produce, vinegars and sugar to use)
1 x Troubleshooting guide
Access to our online Facebook community
- Gain a thorough understanding of the foundations of pickling
- Understand and master food safety and storage
- Understand how which ingredients and equipment are best to use
- Gain the confidence to change recipes to suit you and your tastebuds
- Learn practical skills to begin eating seasonally
This course is appropriate for absolute beginners, to those needing a refresher or who want those extra tips to take their pickles to the next level.
This is the essential guide to successful pickling at home.
Share this item: